One of those weeks
Rambling on about
The Inner Me
91 months ago.
Ugh, it's been "one of those weeks":
- I started the week feeling under the weather for a day which compounded into sickness for another two days.
- There hasn't been much work on, which isn't good because the coffers are looking a bit empty.
- My wife was in a head-to-tail collision with two other cars. The front of the car is crunched and we're deciding if it's worth just buying a new car rather than paying the costly quote.
Looking on the positive side:
- I'm feeling better now, and neither my wife or daughter got sick
- I have a bit of work to get on with
- No-one was hurt in the accident